We're doing to auctions what WordPress did to blogs. NashLoad.com is powered by Nash.Operating.System and ProtoPenny software which are made by Nash and available at NashBrooklyn.com.
Nash.Operating.System and ProtoPenny have been incredibly successful and risen from a handful of users to the most-used auction software in its category. However, as easy-to-use as Nash could make the software, there was still a barrier in that it requires a hosting account, a database, FTP, and a whole alphabet soup of acronyms that make normal people like you and me dizzy.
Nash wanted to bring Nash.Operating.System and ProtoPenny experiences to a larger audience. So NashLoad.com was created, a hosted version of Nash.Operating.System and ProtoPenny software where you can start an auction site in minutes without any technical knowledge.
Nash.Operating.System and ProtoPenny are under the most active development you can find on the market by rolling out updates every month since 2004. New features and services are driven by you so please use Nash.Operating.System blog and ProtoPenny blog to let Nash know what you want.
Everything on NashLoad.com is a paid service, and the price, we currently have, is subject to change without prior notice in the future, but we offer to our "paid and non-suspended" customers (and only to them!) the almost instant and "top-of-the-shelf" professional support 24/7/365 including weekends and holidays, no waiting for mondays during weekends nor next business day during holidays to get a professional on top of your case. How do we pay for everything? NashLoad.com is run by NashWorks Productions Inc. (owned by Nash) which currently makes money from Nash.Operating.System, ProtoPenny, ProtoApps, ProtoPaygate, ProtoRant sales, custom app design and development services, and hosting service specifically designed to host aforementioned software.
We know there are a lot of places you could put your auction site, and we'd be extra honored if you consider us. If you're a current user and you dig what we're doing, the best way you can help us out is to help a friend get set up as well. It also gives you more items for your auction site as Nash.Operating.System has a nice feature to set up a network of auction sites that are run by you and your friends to exchange items with one another.
The Gist Of It All
We (the folks at NashLoad) run an auction website hosting service called NashLoad.com and would love for you to use it. Our basic service is $7/month, and we offer paid upgrades for advanced features such as NBulker (a desktop bulk lister for Nash.Operating.System) and/or PTP Analytics (a desktop app for ProtoPenny) and/or extra storage space up to 10GB. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your site as possible and encourage you to express yourself freely. However, be responsible in what you post and/or your sellers post. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited material listed in site types appear on your site or get linked to from your site (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
You can check our page on site types to get a sense of the types of sites that are not welcome on our service. If you find a NashLoad.com site that you believe violates our terms of service, please check our complaints page.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by NashLoad, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your NashLoad.com Account and Site. If you create an auction site on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your auction site, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur on your auction site and any other actions taken in connection with your auction site. You must not describe or assign keywords to your auction site in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and NashLoad may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause NashLoad liability. You must immediately notify NashLoad of any unauthorized uses of your auction site or any other breaches of security. NashLoad will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an auction site, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your auction site is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other web sites and blogs, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your auction site is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your auction site's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by NashLoad or otherwise.
By submitting Content to NashLoad for inclusion on your Website, you grant NashLoad a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your auction site. If you delete Content, NashLoad will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, NashLoad has the right (though not the obligation) to, in NashLoad's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in NashLoad's reasonable opinion, violates any NashLoad policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in NashLoad's sole discretion. NashLoad will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services such as, NBulker - a desktop bulk lister for Nash.Operating.System, PTP Analytics - a desktop app for ProtoPenny, are available on the Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting an Upgrade you agree to pay NashLoad the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify NashLoad before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment gateway mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time either by emailing us directly (you will need to verify the ownership of your site providing login details to the admin panel and the initial date of subscription to NashLoad) or through the payment gateway mechanism you selected to subscribe to NashLoad.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. NashLoad has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, NashLoad does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. NashLoad disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which NashLoad.com links, and that link to NashLoad.com. NashLoad does not have any control over those non-NashLoad websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-NashLoad website or webpage, NashLoad does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. NashLoad disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-NashLoad websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As NashLoad asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by NashLoad.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify NashLoad in accordance with NashLoad's Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy. NashLoad will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. NashLoad will terminate a visitor's access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of NashLoad or others. In the case of such termination, NashLoad will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to NashLoad.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from NashLoad to you any NashLoad or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with NashLoad. NashLoad logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with NashLoad.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of NashLoad or NashLoad's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any NashLoad or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. NashLoad reserves the right to display advertisements on your auction site unless you have purchased the Nash.Operating.System and/or ProtoPenny Licenses and run it apart from NashLoad.com.
- Attribution. NashLoad reserves the right to display attribution links such as 'NashLoad.com — Create your new shop, marketplace, or auctions' in your auction site footer or admin panel. NashLoad's credits may not be removed from auction site footer and admin panel. If you require removing NashLoad's credits then you can purchase Nash.Operating.System and/or ProtoPenny software separately and run it apart from NashLoad.com.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. NashLoad reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. NashLoad may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. NashLoad may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. Your NashLoad.com auction site (if you have one) can be terminated by NashLoad when you breach Basic and/or Upgraded service monetary agreement and fail to cure such breach within three (3) days (including weekends and holidays) from NashLoad's notice to you thereof; provided that, NashLoad can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided "as is". NashLoad and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither NashLoad nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will NashLoad, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to NashLoad under this agreement during the one (1) month period prior to the cause of action. NashLoad shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NashLoad, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between NashLoad and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of NashLoad, or by the posting by NashLoad of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ("JAMS") by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Los Angeles, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys' fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; NashLoad may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At NashLoad we have a few fundamental principles
- We don't ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what's visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about deleting or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
NashWorks Productions Inc. ("NashLoad") operates several websites including nashbrooklyn.com, nashload.com. It is NashLoad's policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, NashLoad collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. NashLoad's purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how NashLoad's visitors use its website. From time to time, NashLoad may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
NashLoad also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for visitors on NashLoad.com auction websites. NashLoad only discloses logged in user and visitor IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that visitor IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the auction website where the visitor was recorded.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to NashLoad's websites choose to interact with NashLoad in ways that require NashLoad to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that NashLoad gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a service at NashLoad.com to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with NashLoad – by purchasing access to the NashBrooklyn.com service, for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, NashLoad collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with NashLoad. NashLoad does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
NashLoad may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, NashLoad may monitor the most popular auction websites on the NashLoad.com site. NashLoad may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, NashLoad does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
NashLoad discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on NashLoad's behalf or to provide services available at NashLoad's websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using NashLoad's websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. NashLoad will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, NashLoad discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when NashLoad believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of NashLoad, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an NashLoad website and have supplied your email address, NashLoad may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with NashLoad and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via one of our support mechanisms: help desk, skype, phone-1.424.246.6274, email, commnity), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. NashLoad takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If NashLoad, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that NashLoad goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of NashLoad may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Site Types that aren't welcome on NashLoad
- Adult Only sites: Sites that only have sexually-oriented adult material are prohibited. If you must have such items then they must be posted in a single category and a site must have at least 10 more main categories unrelated to adult material and you must toggle on show empty categories at all times via admin panel. If a site contains adult-only, it's gone!
- Animals and wildlife product sites: Examples include live animals, mounted specimens, and ivory.
- Counterfeit currency and stamp sites: Most countries strictly prohibit the sale of counterfeit currency and stamps as well as equipment designed to make them. Therefore, these types of sites can't be on NashLoad.com
- Drugs and drug-like substance sites: We don't allow sites that let their sellers to describe legal substances, such as plants and herbs, in a way that suggests using them, such as by ingesting, inhaling or extracting compounds from them, will provide similar effects to illegal drugs. Your sellers also can't claim any health benefits from legal substances for which the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) hasn't approved them.
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia sites: Narcotics, steroids, and all other controlled substances aren't allowed on NashLoad. Drug paraphernalia can't be listed on your site either. This includes all items designed or primarily intended for use in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance. Make sure your site follows these rules. If it doesn't, your entire site may be removed in a blink of an eye without prior notice from NashLoad.
- Electronics equipment sites: Certain electronics equipment, such as equipment prohibited by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Also, We don't allow the sites that have listings of products that are mainly intended to record the conversations or activities of others without them knowing.
- Embargoed goods and prohibited country sites: Various US agencies have restrictions in place that regulate or ban all trade with certain countries. NashLoad doesn't allow the sites that let the sale of embargoed or restricted items from these countries: Burma (Myanmar), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria.
- Firearms, weapons, and knife sites: Following weapons can't be listed because of strict federal and state government regulations and international laws banning the sale of these items: military ordnance such as weapons, ammunition, and their related parts—even if the items are considered demilitarized, demilled, rendered inert, or unserviceable; most military vehicles, including aircraft and ships, and the parts or accessories for these vehicles; grenades such as metal military practice grenades, rifle grenades, propelled grenades, dummy grenades, inert grenades (including relics, curios, memorabilia, novelty, or display items), grenade launchers, grenade launcher attachments, and mines; level IV body armor or small arms protective insert (SAPI) plates; SAPI plates that don't clearly state their respective level (I, II, or III); military-issued body armor or body armor stamped with "US," including Outer Tactical Vests (OTV) or SAPI plates; interceptor body armor (IBA), including items manufactured by Point Blank (PBI), Second Chance (SCI), and Armor Holding; interceptor OTV with or without plates; detachable groin armor (cod pieces) and neck armor; military police uniforms or any part of the uniform (such as badges, patches, armbands, and so on) that designates someone as a police officer from any branch of the US military; military instruments containing radium or any other hazardous substance; heaters for Meals, Ready-to-Eat (MREs) and flameless ration heaters (FRHs).
- Hazardous material sites: For health and safety reasons, most hazardous materials (such as fire extinguishers, refrigerants, and radioactive materials) can't be on NashLoad.
- Human remains and body part sites: We don't allow humans, the human body, or any human body parts or products to be on NashLoad, with two exceptions. Your sellers can list items containing human scalp hair, and skulls and skeletons intended for medical use.
- Lockpicking device sites: For legal reasons, you're not allowed to let anyone to list any lockpicking or locksmithing devices on your site. Please follow this rule very carefully as many sites were recently shut down because their site-admins would let small things like this slide. We don't let anything slide and once we see your site turns against what's prohibited on NashLoad, it's gone faster than you can say entire alphabet in your own language!
- Lottery ticket sites: Lottery tickets, fast-food game pieces, and codes and coupons for sweepstakes, raffles, or drawings generally offer a chance to win something. These items are heavily regulated and laws are different from one state to another. NashLoad doesn't allow any site with such items.
- Mailing lists and personal information sites: NashLoad doesn't allow the sites that have listings of names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or other personal information, such as social security numbers or contact information.
- Medical device sites: We don't allow sites to have listings of any drugs or medications that require a prescription from a licensed practitioner (such as a doctor, dentist, optometrist, or veterinarian). We also don't allow sites that have listings of most prescription medical devices. Also, most over-the-counter (OTC) items are allowed, as long as their listings neither mention nor compare them to prescription drugs. However, injectable substances are never allowed even if they're available over the counter.
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix program sites: We don't allow listings and advertising of multi-level marketing programs (including online payment randomizers), matrix, pyramid, Ponzi schemes, and all similar programs. These programs are often regulated or illegal.
- Non-wine alcohol sites: Sites that sell wine are welcome but sites that sell wine with other alcohol (or just other alcohol) are not! In short, selling wine is fine on NashLoad (as long as your sellers do follow federal, state, and local laws and they must carry the required license to sell wine), any other alcohol that is not wine is a bad idea that will lead to a super-instant shut down of your site by NashLoad.
- Offensive material sites: We don't allow sites that have listings that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual, or religious intolerance, or promote organizations with such views. Examples include ethnically or racially offensive material and Nazi memorabilia.
- Police-related item sites: We don't allow sites that have listings for law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public entity. This includes badges issued by the government of any country. This rule also applies to police badges and official equipment from federal, state, or local law enforcement agencies in the US.
- Postage meter sites: The U.S. Postal Service (USPS) regulates the sale of postage meters. Because postage meters can only be leased by authorized dealers, you can't let any sellers list postage meters on your site.
- SEO sites: Sites that are written for search engines instead of humans. These sites are dedicated to trying to fool Google and other search engines into ranking them or the sites they link to highly. NashLoad.com is not meant for this type of activity.
- Sites that encourage illegal activity: Examples include an eBook describing how to create methamphetamine.
- Stocks and other security sites: The sites that have listings of stock or security interests are not allowed on NashLoad. The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulates the sale of stocks and other security interests that represent a current investment ownership interest in an entity. They also regulate efforts by individuals to raise money or find investors for businesses.
- Stolen property and property with removed serial number sites: We don't allow the sale of stolen property because it violates state, federal, and international law. We also strongly support efforts by law enforcement to investigate attempts to sell stolen property. If we see this activity taking place on your site, we'll proactively notify law enforcement and help in their efforts to investigate and prosecute admins who violate the law. We also don't allow any site to have listings with altered or removed identification numbers (serial numbers).
- Tobacco sites: You're not allowed to have any listing of tobacco products because of strict government regulations.
- Used cosmetics sites: Used cosmetics present some serious health and safety concerns because the products and applicators used to apply them often come into direct contact with the body. This is why we don't allow sites that contain such items.
- Warez sites: Sites that promote pirated copies of ebooks, software packages, music, movies, games, etc.
If you find a site on NashLoad.com that violates our rules please report it or if you have feedback or questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
If you believe that content available by means of the Website (as defined in our Terms of Service) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please notify us by providing a written notice ("Infringement Notice") containing the information described below to the designated agent listed below. If NashLoad takes action in response to an Infringement Notice, it will make a good faith attempt to contact the party that made such content available by means of the most recent email address, if any, provided by such party to NashLoad.
Your Infringement Notice may be forwarded to the party that made the content available or to third parties such as ChillingEffects.org.
Please be advised that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Thus, if you are not sure content located on or linked-to by the Website infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
Please follow these steps to file a notice:
- Verify that the site in question is hosted by NashLoad. We only host sites that have "nashload.com" in their URL. We have no control over sites that have no "nashload.com" in their URL. Those sites use the Nash.Operating.System and ProtoPenny software that they purchased at nashbrooklyn.com and do not host on NashLoad.com. Please contact the appropriate web host with complaints.
- Contact the site admin directly. Go to the site in question and contact admin via "Contact Us" view with your complaint to see if the matter can be resolved directly between you and the site admin.
Email us your complaint. If the issue cannot be resolved directly with the site admin, email your complaint to us.
You must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- An identification of the copyright claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the nature and exact location of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright, in sufficient detail to permit NashLoad to find and positively identify that content; for example we require a link to the specific webpage (not just the name of the site) that contains the content and a description of which specific portion of the webpage – an image, a link, the text, etc – your complaint refers to;
- Your name, address, telephone number and email address; and
- A statement by you: (a) that you believe in good faith that the use of the content that you claim to infringe your copyright is not authorized by law, or by the copyright owner or such owner's agent; (b) that all of the information contained in your Infringement Notice is accurate, and (c) under penalty of perjury, that you are either the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
If an Infringement Notice is valid, we are required by law to respond to it by disabling access to the allegedly infringing content. If you are a NashLoad.com user and access to portions of your site have been disabled for this reason, we will notify you. You then have the option to send us a written counter-notice (a Counter-Notice) stating why your content does not infringe copyrights and asking for access to be reinstated. Counter-Notices need to be sent to us set forth above and must include the following:
- Your name, address, phone number and physical or electronic signature;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which you are located (or if you are outside the U.S., the U.S. Federal District Court for the Southern District of California), and that you will accept service of process from the person who originally provided us with the Infringement Notice (the "Copyright Holder");
- Identification of the allegedly infringing content and its location before removal or disabling of access; and
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you believe in good faith that the content was removed by mistake or misidentification.
We Appreciate Your Concern
We will host millions of sites on NashLoad.com. We have no control over what content our users decide to have on their sites, but we do have a set of rules about what content isn't acceptable on our service. If you have an issue with a site on our system, please select one of the following to route your complaint:
- Spam sites: Please use this email to report spam sites. We will immediately suspend any spam sites.
- Adult sites: Please use this email to report sites with adult material (erotica, porn, etc) and we will mark them in our system so they don't show up in public listings. FYI: adult sites have certain restrictions such as sites that only have sexually-oriented adult material are 100% prohibited on NashLoad.com, but sites that must have such items then all of them must be posted in a single category and the site must have at least 10 more main categories unrelated to adult material with the toggle 'ON' to show empty categories at all times via admin panel.
- Copyright violation sites: If one of our sites features content or trademarks that are owned by you (and you did not authorize your content to be published by the site in question), please use our DMCA reporting process.
- Defamation, abuse, threat sites: Please use this email to report sites that have a content for inciting violence or threatening or impersonating a private person. We will immediately suspend such sites.
- Court orders: Please use this email to send official, signed court orders.
- Law enforcement: Please use this email only if you are a member of a law enforcement agency.